This recently modified warehouse belongs to a well known brand of shops, specialized in a wide variety of active sports articles. From skis to bikinis, sneakers to sweatpants, depending on the season. You name it, this warehouse has it. Working methods are very modern and the professional management works according to 5S standards, which provides a contant working environment.
As a warehouse worker you'll be responsible for storing or picking sports articles by using a hand scanner. Many orders are placed by and sent to private people through webshops, but you'll also find trucks that deliver goods to the stores. Goods are picked and placed in rolling containers on your EPT. In addition to order storing and picking, you'll perform some administration tasks in computer systems. Responsibility on the job is expected and given.
If you also have a valid European reachtruck certificate, you might be promoted to reachtruck driver, which increases your salary.
Gross salary per hour:
Standard hour: €10,34
Holiday money: € 0,82
Vacation day allowance: € 1,10 +
Total standard: €12,26
A shift bonus is added to the salary, depending on the moments you work.
- Full working weeks (40 hours)
- Shift work for higher salary
- Personal contact with your Field Manager
- Weekly payments in full to your bank account (right after the first week)
- Comfortable and affordable accommodation (no bunkbeds!)
- Travel expenses refund in case of private transport (up to 50km)
- Health insurance without personal risk - all doctor bills covered
- €200 emergency dental care per year
- Retirement build-up through EU-People / STIPP