Basic carpenter - Nuenen
EU-People is looking for a basic carpenter for a flight case producer in Eindhoven. The company produces high-end metal and wooden flight cases used for the worldwide transport of expensive machine parts by special trucks and planes.
As a basic carpenter you'll be responsible for cutting precisely fitting tiles out of big wooden plates. These tiles will be used to build flight cases. Every order is different, which makes the job quite versatile. You know how to use standard tools (like the ones car mechanics use) and understanding of technical drawings is a plus, but not necessary. After 12 weeks a Teamleader may decide to give you a raise for good performance. In this case your salary will rise to €12.
This job offers working in shifts, which brings you the free daytime you need to get personal things done, without having to take days off. There's a possibility of overtime, which will further increase your monthly salary.
- Decent English or Dutch communication skills
- Driving license B
- >6 month technical experience by job or by hobby
- Long-term availability
- Team-player mentality
- Quick learner
Gross salary per hour without experience:
Standard hour: €11,19
Holiday money: € 0,89
Vacation day allowance: € 1,19 +
Total standard: €13,27
Bonus for irregular hours and weekends.
- First shift: 06:00 - 15:00
- Second shift: 15:00 - 23:00
- Full working week guaranteed (40 hours)
- Travel expenses refund in case of private transport (up to 40km)
- Weekly payments in full to your bank account
- Health insurance with full coverage
- €200 yearly for emergency dental help
- Work in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Comfortable and affordable accommodation if needed (no bunkbeds!)
- Possibility to receive a contract with customer directly after 26 weeks
Want to know more about EU-People first? Have a look at our info-page to see what we can do for you.
Don't miss out on this offer and apply today!
Click "Apply", fill in the application form and add your CV in English.
If you don't have a CV yet you can create one here.
Or contact us for more information:
+48 77 453 76 00 (PL)
+31 627 743 434 (NL)
Stay up-to date on our latest offers:
Like our Facebook page and download the EU-People app for iPhone or Android.
Numer Rejestru: 6094 Praca tymczasowa