Loader/unloader - Oirschot
EU-People is looking for professional and reliable loader/unloaders for a brand-new poastal facility in Oirschot.
Do you like to work in the evening or at night hours? Are you in to a physical challenge? We have the job for you!
At this brand-new warehouse in Oirschot you will be loading and unloading poastal vans and trailers with packages send by private people and webshops. You’ll work in an informal and people-oriented environment with modern facilities. When unloading you will put a scannable lable on each package and place it on a conveyor belt (Caljan) that can be extended until into the van or trailer. When loading you will stack packages from the conveyor belt in a responsible way into a van or trailer for transport. You have the physical capacity to perform such a job. Language is not important, a good mentality is. As a reward, you can join a employees benefit program besides receiving a good salary. The benefit program gives employees at this company special discounts on shopping, theme parks, wellness treatments, vacations, and more.
Having a private car is an advantage, but company transport is available. Private livingspace is welcome, but company accommodation is not a problem.
- Positive working attitude
- Good physical condition
- Not afraid of work comparable or lighter than unloading a container
- Basic English communication skills
- Experience in heavier work is preferable
- EU citizenship or Dutch work permit
Salary per hour*:
- normal hours €11,12
- evening hours €14,15
- night hours €15,67
- weekends €16,18
In case of overtime:
06:00 - 20:00 115 %
20.00 - 24.00 145 %
24.00 - 06:00 160 %
weekends 165 %
*Salaries include holiday money, but exclude vacation days money and possible bonus for good work
- Paid vacation days
- GUARANTEED 7,75 hours per day
- Employee benefit program with discounts on shopping, theme parks, wellness treatments, etc.
- Weekly payments to your bank account & first payment after the first week worked
- Comfortable and cheap accommodation (no bunkbeds!)
- Tax discounts when using company accomodation
- Travel expenses refund in case of private transport
- Health insurance with full coverage
- €200 yearly for emergency dental help
- Retirement build-up through EU-People/STIPP
- Work for a long period of time
- Personal contact with our Field managers
- Brand new warehouse with modern facilities
- Free coffee/tea (coffee beans fresh grained and brewed)
- Smoking area inside the warehouse
- Certainty and stability - we are an NBBU organization member