Baker - Maastricht
EU-People is looking for professional and reliable bakers for an industrial bakery in Maastricht.
Do you like the smell of fresh baked biscuits and enjoy the end result of your work? EU-People has THE job for you! You'll see the results of your labor in every grocery store.
As a baker you'll be responsible for preparation of the dough according to recipes and producing it according to the planning for 3 baking lines.
Most products, flour, yeast, water, etc. are loaded into a mixer automatically, but some ingredients must be added by hand, depending on the recipe. These ingredienst are packed in max 25 KG bags. Lifting is needed a few times per day.
- Experience with working in an industrial environment is preferred but not needed
- Forklift and EPT certificate is a plus
- Understanding of industrial baking processes is a plus
- Knowing HACCP is welcome but not necessary - there's training
- Communicative or better English or Dutch
- Private transport
- Willing to work in shifts
- EU citizenship or Dutch work permit
Salary per hour (incl. holiday money):
- minimum €13,98
- €15,96 for experience and good work
- Bonus for irregular hours - up to 210% of basic salary
- Morning shift 05:00 – 13:30
- Afternoon shift 13:30 – 22.00
- Night shift (incidental) 21:30 - 06.00
- Comfortable SNF certified accommodation at low cost (no bunkbeds!)
- Tax advantage when using company accomodation
- Private accomodation and transport is possible
- Weekly payments in full to your bank-account
- Travelling expenses refund for 22-30 km's
- Retirement build-up through EU-People/STIPP
- Health insurance with full coverage
- No own risk in case of health problems
- €200 of emergency dental care per year
- Personal contact with your Field manager
- Opportunity to get Forklift truck license;
- Free coffee, tea, etc.
- Work for up to 5,5 years
- Possibility to get a direct contract with our client
- Possibility to rent a bicycle