Carpenter with Basic Experience for Packing Company - Eindhoven
If you know some basic carpenting, you may make the cut for this new job offer! We're looking for people to precisely cut out tiles from big plates of wood. These tiles will be used to build high-end flight cases. Every order is different, which makes the job quite versatile. You'll operate a wallsaw (wallmill) or table saw, depending on the requested dimensions. Being familiar with basic carpenting, you know how to work with precision in milimeters instead of centimeters. After 12 weeks a Teamleader may decide to give you a raise for good performance.
Have a look at the video below for an impression of the company:
What do you bring?
- Intermediate or better English communication skills (B1 or better)
OR intermediate or better Dutch communication skills (B1 or better)
- Technical experience of 6 months or more (hobby or previous job)
- You're able to read technical drawings, or can quickly learn this skill
- You're a precise worker with a teamplayer mentality
- Own housing near Nuenen is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed full working weeks
- Ability to stay working for at least 78 weeks
- Steady work in two shifts
- You may work overtime on a regular basis, drastically raising your weekly NET payment
- Nice, clean and large company housing which costs only around €51 per week
- Free transport to work (if using company housing)
OR refund of traveling costs up to 35 km (if using your own car)
- Full healthcare insurance with discount
- €200 yearly for emergency dental care (if using our insurance)
- We will help you receive Zorgtoeslag
- We will help you apply for Extra Territorial Costs tax discount
- Build-up of retirement allowance
- Shiftbonus of 18% of hourly wage
Base salary (23+ y/o) excluding shift allowance and holiday money: €11,41
Shift allowance 06:00-24:00 +18%
Shift allowance 00:00-06:00 +33%
Public holiday all hours +100%
HQ Pack is a producer of high-end flight cases and pallets used for the transportation of expensive machine parts by special truck or plane worldwide. ASML Lithography is an important customer of HQ Pack. They have production facilities world wide.
HQ Pack develops and produces very sophisticated high-end flight cases, sometimes with lifting and hydraulic installations inside, for very specialised customers. These cases are used to store and ship expensive machine parts all over the world.
After usage, the flight cases are returned to HQ Pack for an extensive inspection, repair and/or cleaning before being re-used. Sometimes these flight cases are too damaged or not needed anymore. Those cases are carefully disassembled and recycled to produce new cases.
HQ Pack is proud of the efforts they make to reduce the carbon footprint of the company world wide! Recently they installed solar panels on the entire roof of their building in Eindhoven.
Don't miss out on this offer and apply today!
Click "Apply", fill in the application form and add your CV in English.
If you don't have a CV yet you can create one here.
Or contact us for more information:
+48 77 453 76 00 (PL)
+31 627 743 434 (NL)
Stay up-to date on our latest offers:
Like our Facebook page and download the EU-People app for iPhone or Android.
Numer Rejestru: 6094 Praca tymczasowa