Warehouse Worker at a Cooled Warehouse - Tilburg
"The cold never bothered me anyway!" Do you agree with Elsa and want to have a good hourly salary? We're looking for warehouse workers in a cooled warehouse in Tilburg, NL!
This cooled warehouse exists of three different temperature zones. For working in the coldest section (-24 Celcius) special clothing and boots are provided to stay comfortable in the cold. As a warehouse worker you are responsible for picking, packing, scanning, kitting, counting products and/or other warehouse duties. While performing these tasks, you must ensure a safe working environment at all times and ensure timeliness.
A full working week equals 40 hours, but working part time (2-3 days a week) is also possible.
Shift 1: 07.00 - 15.00 (optional)
Shift 2: 15.00 - 23.00
Shift 3: 23.00 - 07:00
Shift bonus of 13,75% on entire salary when working in a three-shift rotation.
When only in two-shift rotation, including one day shift, then shift bonus of 11,25% on entire salary.
When working consistently in the freezer zone a bonus of €34,73 per month is added to the salary.
What do you bring?
- You have good English and/or Dutch communication skills (B1 or better)
- You are flexible and available long-term (3-23 months)
- You are able to read and understand work instructions
- You are able to interact with people from another cultural background
- You are focused on action and proactive
- You are trustworthy, purposeful, and have a strong endurance
- You are a team player: a good atmosphere is important at this warehouse
- You have a clean VOG
What's in it for you?
- There is a chance for good employees to get a direct contract with XPO
- Flex work max 78 weeks, the intention is to actually offer this
- Personal contact with your job coach possible through office hours or directly by telephone during office hours
- 24 hours emergency service
- Weekly payments in full to your bank account
- Acces to full healthcare insurance with discount
- €200 yearly for emergency dental care (if using our insurance)
- We offer support in applying for health care allowance (Zorgtoeslag)
- We will help you apply for Extra Territorial Costs tax discount
- Work at a fast growing company with chances of promotion
- Opportunity to get a direct contract with the company or 5,5 years of working with EU-People
Gross wage € 10,93
Holiday allowance € 0,91
Holiday money € 0,95
Holiday extra statutory € 0,24
ADV € 0,15
Shift bonus (2 shifts) € 1,23
Freezer bonus* € 0,19
Total per hour € 14,60
-With bonus system you can earn up to € 15,80 per hour
-After 2 hours work you have extra breaks paid by XPO.
XPO Logistics is an American multinational transportation and contract logistics company that manages supply chains for 50,000 customers.
Operates in 30 countries, with approximately 100,000 employees.
XPO is a tech leader in the transportation and logistics industry, spending $500–$550 million a year on software development, automation and technological hardware. employs 1,800 IT professionals, including 100 data scientists, working on automation and intelligent machines, forecasting demand, predictive analytics, pricing algorithms, workforce planning, load and route optimization, customer service and its digital freight marketplace.
Oosterhout is a city in the Dutch province of North Brabant.